Click here and Watch Dr. Pessoa performing the ZOOM! Whitening for Channel 2 KUTV
Do you have a special event to attend and need a bright, white smile FAST?
Do you have a hard time wearing bleach-trays?
Other over-the-counter products don’t work very well for you?
ZOOM! may be a great option for you.
ZOOM! is a great way of feeling good, looking great with brighter, whiter teeth in less than one hour. ZOOM! teeth whitening is safe, effective, and very fast, and performed only by a dental professional.
Call our office today for a bright and white smile! There are many questions regarding the ZOOM! process and procedures. Below is a list of common questions:
- What is Zoom! tooth whitening? Zoom! is a bleaching process that lightens discoloration of enamel and dentin. You may have seen the Zoom! process used on ABC’s Extreme Makeover or by me on Channel 2 KUTV http://www.kutv.com/news/features/guests/stories/twin-tested-teeth-whitening-388.shtml.
- What will I experience during the Zoom! in-office Procedure? During the procedure, patients may comfortably watch television or listen to music. Individuals with a strong gag reflex or anxiety may have difficulty undergoing the entire procedure.
- How long do the results last? By following some simple post whitening care instructions, your teeth will always be lighter than they were before. To keep your teeth looking their best, we recommend flossing, brushing twice daily, and occasional touch-ups with Zoom! Weekender or Nite White gel. These are professional formula products designed specifically to keep your teeth their brightest. They are available only through your dental professional.
- Are there any side effects? Sensitivity during the treatment may occur with some patients. The Zoom! light generates minimal heat which is the usual source of discomfort. On rare occasions, minor tingling sensations are experienced immediately after the procedure, but always dissipate. You can also ask your dentist to supply you with anti-sensitivity toothpaste for use prior to treatment.
- What causes tooth discoloration? There are many causes. The most common include aging and consumption of staining substances such as coffee, tea, colas, tobacco, red wine, etc. During tooth formation, consumption of tetracycline, certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride may also cause tooth discoloration.
- Do many people whiten their teeth? More people than you might imagine. A bright sparkling smile can make a big difference for everyone. The Zoom! Chairside Whitening System makes it easier and faster than ever before.
- Who may benefit from tooth whitening? Almost anyone. However, treatment may not be as effective for some as it is for others. Your dental professional can determine if you are a viable candidate for this procedure through a thorough oral exam, including a shade assessment.
- Is whitening safe? Yes. Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe. In fact, many dentists consider whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available. As with any tooth whitening product, Zoom! is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or nursing women.
Serving all of Draper, Sandy, Riverton, South Jordan, West Jordan, Salt Lake, and Utah County